Catie B.
user 13052676
Group Organizer
Washington, DC
Hey all,

Although I would really prefer to avoid seeing the Nats in the post-season for as long as possible, I spoke with our contact at the Nats stadium to see if there were any group ticket options should we find ourselves in that situation.

As of now, Dan told me that there are only two options for groups.  We could either purchase Red Porch tables together, which would run $65/person and there are 4 people per table.  (We can, however, purchase multiple tables together to accommodate a larger group).  Our second option would be Diamond Club tickets, which are expensive at $275/person.  But, the seats are behind home plate and the price covers all food and beer.  Unfortunately, there are no group options for normal tickets at this time.

Anyhow, I wanted to start floating this out there, because if we do end up facing them, we will need to pull the trigger as quickly as possible before everything sells out.  To accomplish this, I will likely set it up so that you will have 24 hours to pay me through PayPal , and I will call Dan and make our reservations all at once.

So, let me know which (if any) of these options you prefer.

5.5 games up!  Loving it. Go Giants!

And, how about the Niners game yesterday?  Dominant!  Go Niners!!!

And, if you get a chance, please send your thanks to Gracie, Cam, and the wonderful TT crew for taking such great care of us.  What an amazing day!

Cheers,

Catie