San Francisco Bay Area Hypnosis & NLP Practice Group Message Board › Ever wanted to learn the Bilateral Stimulation process using the Neuro-Teck?

Ever wanted to learn the Bilateral Stimulation process using the Neuro-Teck?

Tigger (aka W.
Tigger-SV650s
Danville, CA
Post #: 116
For Certified Hypnotist and Hypnotherapist:

I’ve been invited to attend an advanced training for hypnotherapists Saturday June 30 10am to 5pm on the Bilateral Stimulation process using the Neuro-Teck with David Leong, an MFT who is trained in EMDR at HCH, an institute for Hypnotherapy and Psycho-Spiritual Trainings. www.HynotherapyTraining.com

Would be wonderful to have others attend so together we can present and practice this new skill at an upcoming meet up in the Tri-Valley.

Please feel free to email me or contact Holly and Paul at HCH at 925.283.3941
Xavier
user 3269291
Oakland, CA
Post #: 5
Hi Wendy,

Great to see you here and thanks for the info! Can you tell me where I can find more details, including how much the class is? I use bilateral stimulation for Limbic (Wingwave) Coaching, and am curious about Neuro-Teck.
Btw, I recently moved to San Ramon. Let's reconnect for coffee/tea soon.

Xavier
Tigger (aka W.
Tigger-SV650s
Danville, CA
Post #: 117
Holly and Paul are having an advanced training for hypnotherapists in Saturday June 30 10am to 5pm on the Bilateral Stimulation process using the Neuro-Teck with David Leong, the MFT who is trained in EMDR.
The cost is $125. Let Paul know if you would like to register. They haven't sent out the announcement on this one yet.

It's at HCH in Lafayette. Their phone number is: 925.283.3941

Please let them know you heard about it from the meet-up post...

COFFEE, TEA, SOUNDS GREAT! Glad you are a neighbor.... Let's brainstorm and put together some meet-ups in San Ramon soon.

I'm taking an advanced Boot Camp in Regression with Matt and Randy at the end of August which they just announced....

Also Craig just had a teleseminar on Groupons...which I am going to invest in. Let's talk soon.... If you ever need a space to work out of, the cottage is available nights and weekends.