addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

San Francisco Bay Area Hypnosis & NLP Practice Group Message Board › Self-Hypnosis and Energy Medicine for Intuition, Healing and Life Purpose

Self-Hypnosis and Energy Medicine for Intuition, Healing and Life Purpose

Jeff E.
user 14140163
Oakland, CA
Post #: 2
Hey everyone, I'm also leading a one-day workshop on self hypnosis and intuition Saturday the 23rd in Lafayette. Details below.

Jeff Ennor, CCHt

Self Hypnosis and Energy Medicine for Intuition, Healing and Life Purpose

Saturday, February 23, 2013
10:00 AM To 6:00 PM

The Willow System Center
240 Lafayette Circle, Lafayette, CA

Price: $75.00/per person

Self Hypnosis and Energy Medicine for Intuition, Healing and Discovering Your Life Purpose Workshop

In this one-day workshop you'll learn and practice self-hypnosis (aka, self-guided meditation) and energy medicine techniques. These techniques utilize the unconscious mind and your body's inner guidance to clear internal blocks and allow to you to tune and strengthen your intuition. You'll walk away from the workshop with experience and understanding of the self hypnosis techniques and energy medicine meditations so that you can continue to practice on your own. The more you use these techniques the more you get out of them. With practice, deepening your relationship with your higher self and energy field, your intuition naturally arises. These practices will help you heal and release psychological and emotional obstacles to awaken your innate inner guidance and help you make clear decisions in your day-to-day life and begin to discover and/or clarify your life purpose.

Techniques will Include:

• Self-hypnosis to access and learn from your unconscious and Higher Self

• Skill rehearsal (a hypnotherapeutic technique used by performers and athletes to visualize achieving goals)

• Muscle testing as a tool to develop intuition and quickly make practical life decisions from your heart

• Manifestation techniques that utilize higher states of consciousness

• Energy body awareness and chakra clearing, balancing and tuning

• Shadow work to acknowledge and integrate the parts of us we've abandoned

• Guided meditations that strengthen energetic boundaries and increase presence

A little background on me:

I'm a clinical hypnotherapist, energy medicine and Reiki master; I use the above techniques with clients and in my own personal work for releasing old energy and bringing clarity to my day to day life. I choose to use these specific techniques because they are easy and practical, yet powerful for developing a foundation for deep, ongoing healing and insight. My goal is to give people tools to become their own healers and guides.

Let me know if you have any questions about this workshop, other classes, or the one-on-one work I do.

Jeff Ennor

www.theclearestpath.com

510-457-1385