San Francisco Bay Area Hypnosis & NLP Practice Group Message Board › Hypnotherapist looking to trade with another Hypnotherapist/NLP Practitioner

Hypnotherapist looking to trade with another Hypnotherapist/NLP Practitioner

Susanne
user 8342672
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 32
I am a certified hypnotherapist with a busy, full-time practice in San Francisco. I am trained in transpersonal hypnotherapy, EFT, and the law of atttraction. I also incorporate astrology into my practice when necessary. My office has easy parking and is easily accessible by muni and bart. I am looking to trade hypnotherapy on a regular basis with another practitioner with a similar background or someone trained in NLP. Please email if interested.
JANE
user 42767802
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 12
HI Suzanne,

I am an NLP practitioner looking for a consulting room to rent by the hour whenever needed. Is this what you meant by trade or did you mean trade services, hypnotherapy for NLP? i'm taking an evidence-based hypnotherapy course in February so perhaps we could meet for a coffee in SF to discuss whenever you have time. My phone number is 925 389 9560 All the best, Jane

I am a certified hypnotherapist with a busy, full-time practice in San Francisco. I am trained in transpersonal hypnotherapy, EFT, and the law of atttraction. I also incorporate astrology into my practice when necessary. My office has easy parking and is easily accessible by muni and bart. I am looking to trade hypnotherapy on a regular basis with another practitioner with a similar background or someone trained in NLP. Please email if interested.