San Francisco Bay Area Hypnosis & NLP Practice Group Message Board › An awesome Hypnosis Event!

An awesome Hypnosis Event!

A former member
Post #: 5
Hi Everyone! I have come across something that I KNOW you will ENJOY!
Have you heard of Marshall Sylver? He is almost like Anthony Robbins except on STEROIDS. He not only teaches powerful techniques, he teaches you HOW to reprogram YOUR thinking using the power of HYPNOSIS! Marshall Sylver focuses on subconscious reprogramming, personal development and enrichment, as well as, helping Small Business Owners and Entrepreneurs excel in their endeavors and achieve wealth through their passions! He offers an amazing offer on creating an additional revenue stream! Marshall Sylver's courses and techniques have changed and enhanced many lives worldwide, including mine! I am a student of Marshall's and have been given tickets to his Turning Point Seminar that I can do with as I wish.
www.sylver.com/turningPoint.html
The seminar is coming to Santa Clara June 6th & 7th. Would you like to be my guest? Please take a look at the website to see all of the value that this seminar offers and contact me for further information. I really look forward to hearing from you! You can reach me on my cell: 925-812-0118 or contact me through the group.

To Prosperity,
Shannan Alva
shannanalva@gmail.com

PLEASE READ MY FLYER BELOW:

Do you want to create massive wealth in your life? Do you want
to break ANY habit? I did! and I DID! I am a product of this
product and YOU CAN BE TOO! Since I am a student of Marshall
Sylver's, he has given me a limited number of tickets that I
can do with as I wish. When you are ready to take charge of
your life including enhancing your relationships with ANYONE,
OVERCOMING your fears AND ready to repgrogram your thinking,
CALL ME or E-MAIL ME! BE INSPIRED! LOVE YOUR LIFE AND WHAT YOU
DO! Tomorrow is NOT Guaranteed! To change your life, you MUST
change your MIND!

Marshall Sylvers' Turning Point Seminar
is coming to the Bay Area!
June 6th & 7th, Hyatt Regency,Santa Clara!
Marshall Sylvers' techniques teach the secrets
of Persuasion and Influence.
You will learn how to reduce stress,
gain concentration and become more motivated!

Included with your ticket is $1000.00 worth of audio products and a workbook, How to Hypnotize Anyone, I am a NON-SMOKER hypnosis CD, I am PERMANENTLY slender hypnosis CD and more! The product will be sent directly from Marshall Sylver's office.

When you attend this seminar, you will learn:

* How to MULTIPLY YOUR INCOME
* How to transfer your fear into POWER
* How to PROGRAM yourself to ACHIEVE ANYTHING YOU WANT
* How to CHOOSE your EMOTIONS in ANY circumstance
* How to BE HAPPY ALL THE TIME
* How to LOVE YOUR LIFE and live each day with AMAZING PASSION
* How to ELIMINATE LIFE-LONG PHOBIAS in Minutes
* How to REDUCE STRESS and GET RID OF EMOTIONAL BAGGAGE
* How to INSPIRE COOPERATION Instantly from others
* How to CREATE MASSIVE WEALTH
www.sylver.com/turningPoint.html
Click on the above link to see
the value that this seminar offers!
To Attend this 2-day
TURNING POINT Seminar
on June 6th & 7th in Santa Clara, 9 AM - 6 PM
Contact me NOW!

Tickets are Limited!

For more information
Shannan Alva
(925) 812-0118

After attending the Turning Point Seminar, I learned how to reprogram my thinking. I NOW have a lot more confidence and with that comes huge success in every area of my life. After listening to Marshall's hypnosis CD "I AM A NON-SMOKER" and putting my plans into action, I am NOW a non-smoker. My relationships have improved dramatically, I have influenced and inspired others to go for more, make plans and achieve them AND I have influenced others to ALSO become non-smokers. I have created an additional revenue stream!...YES, in this economy! www.ExclusiveProsperity.com I am NOW doing Sales and Marketing because I CAN! I have reached a MAJOR Turning Point in my life AND it feels AWESOME!
-Shannan Alva www.sylver.com/turningPoint.html www.sylver.com