addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

San Francisco Bay Area Hypnosis & NLP Practice Group Message Board › Rapid hypnosis inductions... interested?

Rapid hypnosis inductions... interested?

William S.
user 8608289
Daly City, CA
Hello!

One of our Meetup members has a strong interest in rapid inductions, and he may be willing to share his secrets with us in exchange for a candy bar. Okay, I'm kidding about the candy bar.

By the way, these are not the flashy stage show inductions where you slap people on the head or suddenly move them around. These are safe and effective ways to help people go into hypnosis quickly so that you can help them.

Anyhow, are you interested in having this topic at a meeting?
- If "no" then ignore this message.
- If "yes" then hit REPLY with "Yes to rapid inductions" in the subject line.
- Your message (this time) will go to me and not to the group.

Please let me know by Friday so we can give you plenty of notice of when the meeting would be.

Best regards,

William Song