San Francisco Bay Area Hypnosis & NLP Practice Group Message Board › New Meetup: Special Event!

New Meetup: Special Event! Conditioning with Pleasure with Mark Cunningham! (San Francisco)

Craig E.
user 3508801
Group Organizer
San Francisco, CA
Announcing a new Meetup for San Francisco Bay Area Hypnosis & NLP Practice Group!

You do NOT want to miss this!

Mark Cunningham will be visiting San Francisco next week, and I have 'persuaded' him to take time out of his busy schedule to share his knowledge with us at a Hypnosis Meetup.

Mark is one of the foremost hypnosis trainers in the world today, with over 30,000 clinical hypnosis hours and a stunning success rate of 98.5% (and he is one of the few hypnotists who fully guarantees his work).

Every year Mark holds a training in Thailand and people fly from all corners of the globe to attend. There are always at least 25 people each year who pony up the $1500.00 plus plane fare, hotels etc. to be there.

This is a rare chance to learn from a true Master of Hypnotic technique without having to pay hundreds or thousands for the privilege. (Mark is doing this as a favor to me.)

Mark will be showing us his famous Conditioning with Pleasure methods and describing how you can use this in therapy changework to create powerful "moving towards" strategies to help your clients become highly motivated to reach their desired outcomes.

And at my request... time permitting... Mark will also explore the topic of Using Therapeutic Technique for Erotic Enjoyment, a topic which he just did for the HypnoSummit, a worldwide online conference for professional hypnotists.

NOTE: I have rented a room for this event, so I will be asking for $20 per person to help me cover the costs.

Important Information:
WHEN: Sunday Sep 27 from 10AM to 1PM
WHERE: Sandbox Suites (SOMA district)
WHO: Mark Cunningham guest instructor
WHAT: How To Use Conditioning With Pleasure
COST: $20

This training is open to all levels. Mark is the guy who I modeled this hypnosis practice group on, so... if you do the drills, you get the skills.

Mark is also famous for telling wildly funny stories (he does) and his trainings are FUN. And like any well trained NLP trainer, those stories have lessons for your subconscious to help you learn.

I expect this to fill up very quickly, as we will also be announcing this to the Marknosis list. (last time I had Mark here, 8 people came up from Los Angeles!)

Like I said... you won't want to miss this.

Learn more here:­