addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

San Francisco Bay Area Hypnosis & NLP Practice Group Message Board › HOLISTIC COTTAGE FOR SUBLET

HOLISTIC COTTAGE FOR SUBLET

RelaxingResults.co...
Tigger-SV650s
Danville, CA
Post #: 94
Sublet space now available - Bodywork, Massage Therapy, Mindful Tapping, and Advance Hypnotherapy

$550 / 660ft² - Tranquil Furnished Split-Time Sublet Available.

Beautiful, Serene and Peaceful Furnished Holistic Cottage Sublet Available Wed/Sat/Sun Days & Evenings and Mon/Tue/Thu/Fri Evenings.

The Front Street Cottage, Inc., is located in downtown Danville in a quaint cottage on Front Street with free parking.

Private Two Unique Furnished Treatment Spaces and Waiting Area awaits you.

Space Includes utilities excludes phone.

"These Spaces Are Unique and Must Be Seen To Appreciate"!

TESTIMONIAL:
“To Whom It May Concern; I was invited to work at the Front Street Cottage Inc., in May of 2008 and have been delighted by its charm ever since. The Cottage has brought me peace during long weekends of massage and it has been a wonderful place to see clients. Working with Wendy Goldstein, long time tenant of the Cottage and my massage colleague, has also been great. Wendy’s bubbly personality and concern for my well being, always made me feel comfortable and happy to be at the Cottage. She will be a good colleague to anyone who chooses to share this quaint spot on Front Street. That said, I’ve enjoyed my stay at the Front Street Cottage and am sad to go, but I have to move on to another opportunity. I wish the next person at the Cottage the joy and love I’ve felt there. Michelle Gonzalez, Massage By Michelle-Hercules, CA”

For the past 12 years the Front Street Cottage, Inc., has specialized in Regression Hypnotherapy (Creative Visualization, Guided Imagery, and Mindful Breathing Meditation), Swedish/Eslan Massage, Reiki, and Hot Stone Massage (as well as private mini-get-away hot stone massage workshop for couples).

ADDITIONAL AMENITIES:
• -Security system
• -Ample free parking
• -Nice serene waiting room
• -Bathroom with storage
• -Utilities included
• -Surround sound

Call Wendy @ 925.831.0989 “I appreciate diversity and open to learning, networking, and cross referrals are always welcome.”

Inspiring you to be your best --Your partner in success,
Wendy Goldstein, CMT, C.C.Ht. -- Exceeding expectations since 1988
Massage and Hypnotherapy -- Your Personal Empowerment Educator
925.831.0989 -- RelaxingResults.com -- "Never too busy for your referrals!"
CAMTC California State License #133 Business License by Town of Danville
Complementary to traditional disciplines, Relaxing Results by Wendy, does not constitute nor should it
be considered a substitute for psychotherapy, psychiatric care or medical treatment; nevertheless,
the relaxation it provides needs to be recognized and acknowledged - in fact, it may help you thrive!