San Francisco Bay Area Hypnosis & NLP Practice Group Message Board › New Meetup: Lafayette Meet Up, Sunday, February 28, 2010, 2 PM - 5 PM

New Meetup: Lafayette Meet Up, Sunday, February 28, 2010, 2 PM - 5 PM

Glenn A.
user 8665721
San Francisco, CA
Announcing a new Meetup for San Francisco Bay Area Hypnosis & NLP Practice Group!

What: Lafayette Meet Up, Sunday, February 28, 2010, 2 PM - 5 PM

When: Sunday, February 28, 2010 2:00 PM

Where:
Hypnosis Clearing House
3702 Mt. Diablo Boulevard
Lafayette, CA 94549
(925) 283-3941

Hello My Fellow Hypnotist,

Last month we had a last minute change to the meeting and we did something called, "The 5 Words of Power." This was a lot of fun and eye opening. Well we are going to repeat the "5 Power Words" and then build on them to make instant inductions and "instant change scripts" on the fly.

I have more recorded stuff that we should find interesting, so, bring hypnotic stuff that you want to play with and we'll have some fun.

I will bring some materials as usual from previous meetings like the language cards and some inductions just in case. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU PLAN TO BRING.

Remember that we have room for only 15 people, so you must RSVP me. Contact me, Glenn Andrus at 707-747-5725 or email me at gragraybeard@sbcglobal.net or thru the Meetup.com website.

Next Lafayette Hypnosis Meet Up is Sunday, February 28, at 2PM to 5PM, at HCH Institute, 3702 Mt. Diablo Blvd., Lafayette, CA.

Learn more here:
http://www.meetup.com...­