San Francisco Bay Area Hypnosis & NLP Practice Group Message Board › (Off-topic) Looking to hire: hypnotherapist + admin/marketing person
Daly City, CA
This message is a bit off-topic, so please read only if you are looking for a job (or know someone who is).
I'm looking to hire two people for my hypnotherapy practice in downtown San Francisco.
- Part-time hypnotherapist
- Part-time admin/marketing assistant
Each of the two positions may be as an independent contractor position or an employee position, depending upon the exact duties, etc. It'll start at a handful of hours/week, and if you're interested, we may be able to increase the hours later.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (for either position)
- Pleasant personality and good sense of humor.
- Cares about doing a good job.
- Organized and good with deadlines.
- Enjoys learning new things.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal.
- - - - - Part-time hypnotherapist - - - - -
- Graduated from hypnotherapy school and certified in hypnotherapy.
- If you haven't graduated, contact me about an internship instead.
- Enjoys helping people and iimproving your own skills.
- Helpful if you have experience in NLP, EFT, etc.
- Helpful if you've read "The E-Myth" Revisited" or other Michael Gerber books.
- Helping hypnotherapy clients in-person and by phone.
- Teaching clients self-hypnosis.
- Staying in contact with clients.
- Other duties TBD.
Pay is TBD.
- - - - - Part-time admin/marketing assistant - - - - -
- Skilled at Internet research.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Perform research; data entry.
- Assist in helping me write new articles.
- Contact clients and vendors.
- Collect data through the Internet/phone for a marketing database.
- Mail out letters, and follow up by phone to help me set up my meetings.
- Mail out client birthday cards.
- Survey clients.
- Other duties TBD.
Pay is $12 to $15/hour with room to increase.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
To apply, please follow these steps.
1. Paste your cover letter and resume into an email.
- Please do not send an attachment.
- I'll be receiving these into a Gmail account, so please make sure that your formatting looks good in Gmail.
2. In your email, put one of the following as the subject line.
- "Part-time hypnotherapist 081710" exactly as shown.
- "Part-time admin/marketing 081710" exactly as shown.
- And please, no phone calls.
- Email your cover letter and resume to HabitProject@gmail.com.
William Song, Certified Hypnotherapist