addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

San Francisco Bay Area Hypnosis & NLP Practice Group Message Board › Meet-up in San Ramon on October 24th Sunday from 2-5

Meet-up in San Ramon on October 24th Sunday from 2-5

RelaxingResults.co...
Tigger-SV650s
Danville, CA
Post #: 98
Since Glenn in unavailable to host October’s meet-up, I can host up to 12 people in San Ramon
off of Crow Canyon if anyone is interested in a practice group for October, please let me know.
I am encouraging those attending to record or type out a guided imagery to recite to the group.
It can be as short as 15 minutes, or as long as an hour. If you don’t already have one or two or three,
there are a lot of free scripts offered on line; just search for free hypnosis scripts and pick one or two that
resonate with you. Please feel free to adapt the language-patter and make it your own.
How does that sound to you? Meet up in San Ramon, CA on October 24th, Sunday from 2pm-5pm
Please email me if you would like to attend to: Wendy@RelaxingResults.com Thank you!

<<Hi Folks, Something has come up for me and I will NOT be able to organize a Meet Up for October.
I will let all of you know when I put together another Meet Up in Lafayette. All the best to all of you, Glenn Andrus>>
RelaxingResults.co...
Tigger-SV650s
Danville, CA
Post #: 99
Please note date and time change:

This meet up has been changed to Saturday October 23 from 9:00 am - 12:00 pm