addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

San Francisco Bay Area Hypnosis & NLP Practice Group Message Board › NEW DATE AND TIME FOR MEET UP FOR SAN RAMON IS SATURDAY OCTOBER 23 9AM-NOON

NEW DATE AND TIME FOR MEET UP FOR SAN RAMON IS SATURDAY OCTOBER 23 9AM-NOON

RelaxingResults.co...
Tigger-SV650s
Danville, CA
Post #: 100
Please note date and time change for San Ramon Meet Up:

Saturday October 23 9am-noon

Since Glenn in unavailable to host October’s meet-up, I can host up to 12 people in San Ramon
off of Crow Canyon if anyone is interested in a practice group for October, please let me know.

I am encouraging those attending to record or type out a guided imagery to recite to the group.
It can be as short as 15 minutes, or as long as an hour. If you don’t already have one or two or three,
there are a lot of free scripts offered on line; just search for free hypnosis scripts and pick one or two that
resonate with you. Please feel free to adapt the language-patter and make it your own.
How does that sound to you? Meet up is now scheduled in San Ramon, CA on October 23rd, Saturday from 9am-noon (WAS: October 24th, Sunday from 2pm-5pm). Please note the time and day change.

Please email me if you would like to attend.
RelaxingResults.co...
Tigger-SV650s
Danville, CA
Post #: 101
See you all tomorrow:

HYPNOSIS MEET-UP EVENT FOR SATURDAY OCTOBER 23 FROM 9AM-NOON:

ADDRESS: 201 Stonepine Lane, San Ramon (off of Crow Canyon) – 2nd group of condos, downstair unit with green gate. Use front entrance.
Please note to remove shoes before entering, bring slippers and/or borrow a pair of mine.
AND IF YOU WOULD LIKE SOMETHING TO EAT AND DRINK FOR YOURSEF.

I am encouraging those attending to record or type out a guided imagery to recite to the group.
It can be as short as 15 minutes, or as long as an hour. If you don’t already have one or two or three, there are a lot of free scripts offered on line; just search for free hypnosis scripts and pick one or two that resonate with you. Please feel free to adapt the language-patter and make it your own.

Please email me if you would like to attend off list for address: Wendy@RelaxingResults.com Thank you!

Ps - There's plenty of Open Parking – there are no assigned parking. See you on the 23rd at 9:00am

Wendy Goldstein, CMT, CCHT
RelaxingResults.com
Danville CA