addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

San Francisco Magic The Gathering Casual Players Message Board › Important Info: Please Read Re: SUPER BOWL

Important Info: Please Read Re: SUPER BOWL

Jeremy
user 8573602
Group Organizer
San Francisco, CA
Howdy Howdy HOWDY!

So, there's this little sportly-like hootenanny this Sunday called the SPECIAL BOWL. Or SUPERB BOWL. Or something.

It takes place around 3:30PM this Sunday.

This means one of two possible things.

1) If the 49ers lose to the Hoosiers, NOTHING will happen, and the Tee Off Bar and Grill will be dead, probably around 8:00 or so. Which means our normal, new Magic-filled evenings will be fun, with the possible exception of a few drunks drowning their sorrows.

2) If the 49ers beat the Donkeys, then all hell breaks lose, the possibility of us playing there is pretty slim, at least until late in the evening.  Craziness will ensue, cats and dogs living together, the walls of the 5th precinct bleeding, that sort of thing.

Either way, I would not show up until the game is over.

*I* will be there regardless , just to watch the game if nothing else, at least for the second half.

The moral of the story is, for this Sunday:
If you ONLY want to play magic (and not watch the game,)I wouldn't show up till after the game, and that's only if we lose.

If you ONLY want to play magic (and not watch the game,) and we WIN, well then, who knows.  But if you show up, I will definitely be there with decks! But I'll be drunk!

If you ONLY want to watch football and not play magic, why are you reading this email?

Anyway, GO GIANTS!!! WORLD CUP CHAMPIONSHIP HERE WE COME!

See you Sunday!