addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
tim
user 7202680
Berkeley, CA
Post #: 1
Is this meetup group still happening? Doesnt look like much activity in 2010. Another tracker 101 meetup would be cool.
Al
user 4935983
San Francisco, CA
I second that.. I recently started using Tracker. Would be cool to have a get together and review best practices from folks who use it for consumer software as well as enterprise software.
Al
Petr O.
user 10564830
San Francisco, CA
Would be great to have a meetup more advanced than Pivotal Tracker 101. We recently connected our PT to a reporting tool, and I guess there are dozens of examples like that I would love to hear and learn about...