--- On Thu, 1/26/12
11:20 AM, Kelsey Schuster <[address removed]>
My name is Kelsey and I'm an IT recruiter at Bluewolf, the nation's leading technology consulting firm and premiere IT resourcing agency. Our position in the industry gives us the ability to match top Media, Finance, and Retail companies with the best and brightest...YOU!
There is immediate need for your expertise! One of our clients has an open position we think you could be great fit for.
|JOB TITLE: Business Systems Analyst |
My client is in the Winery and Brewery Industry and is looking for a Business Systems Analyst
Job Type Perm Placement
Start Date ASAP
Location Modesto, CA
Price Range $60-75K
- SQL Querying
- Understanding of relational databases
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, MIS, Mathematics or Engineering plus 1-3 years of Information Systems experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility.
- Experience reading, analyzing, and interpreting general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Experience writing reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Experience effectively presenting information and responding to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Skilled at expressing complex system attributes in business-oriented terms.
- Experience interfacing with broad technology areas and a range of business and functional requirements.
- Skilled in the use of MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access and MS PowerPoint.
- Also, working knowledge of SQL query language and relational database design.
- Experience applying advanced mathematical concepts such as exponents, logarithms, quadratic equations, and permutations.
- Experience applying mathematical operations to such tasks as frequency distribution, determination of test reliability and validity, analysis of variance, correlation techniques, sampling theory, and factor analysis.
- Experience defining problems, collecting data, establishing facts, and drawing valid conclusions.
- Experience resolving conflict by creating a win-win situation.
- Excellent communication skills and business writing skills.
- Knows and applies the fundamental concepts, practices and procedures of this particular field of specialization.
- Experience working with Supply Chain Planning and/or Demand Planning Systems
Interested? Want to refer a friend? Send an email to [address removed] with an updated resume and your availability.
Technical Recruiter, Bluewolf
100 Spear St, San Francisco, CA 94105
Bluewolf's Candidate Commitment:
- We are contacting you for a real job requirement
- We do not conduct fake interviews
- We will not ask you for references unless you are being considered for a job
- We will give you feedback the moment we get it from our customer
- We NEVER subcontract. All of our customers are the end user
If you would like to unsubscribe, please click here.