--- On Fri, 1/27/12
1:08 AM, Zahid Khan 6533 <[address removed]>
From: Zahid Khan 6533 [address removed]
My name is Zahid and I am a Technical Recruiter at Rose International. I want to provide you with some information regarding the position we currently have available.
Title: Ser Business Systems Analyst
Location: CA-Pleasanton 94588
Duration: 12 months(Contract to Hire)
The Kofax Capture Technical Engineer will play a key role in leading efforts to implement and sustain the Kofax shared infrastructure for use by multiple business and application areas. The Kofax shared infrastructure will capture millions of documents annually, and include a highly complex, high volume architecture that must be closely monitored 24x7x365. The successful candidate will also be responsible for establishing sustaining production support operations for the Kofax shared infrastructure, ensuring that excellent service is delivered to our business units in an effective and efficient manner.
Top 3-5 required skills:
• Hand-on experience working as a Kofax technical engineer using various modules and tools that include Kofax Transformation Modules, Network Services, Export Connectors, Import Connectors and Communication Services.
• Deep expertise of the Kofax Capture product, its functionality, configuration, integration and customization.
• Hands-on experience designing, implementing and supporting advanced component-based document imaging and forms processing solution using Kofax Transformation Modules.
• Hands-on experience with the installation and configuration of Kofax servers and clients; assignment of licenses and volume to remote locations.
• Able to effectively communicate status and issues to IT management and also explain procedures and processes for Kofax operations to IT Operations manned by off-shore contractors.
Top 3-5 daily responsibilities:
• Produce Detailed Design document for an Enterprise deployment which starts with a limited infrastructure to support 5M pages annually but can grow to over 100M pages annually.
• Install and configure Kofax modules on Virtual Machine servers and test end to end all required functionality.
• Design and code the customizations necessary to to categorize and identify 1000's of Medical Records document types
• Design and code the connectors necessary to connect to DB2 and Oracle databases and extract the meta data needed for indexing and verification/validation.
• Design and code the export connectors necessary to release captured documents and images to Vignette IDM and other KP document repositories, workflow applications and databases.
• Experience designing a Kofax Capture Enterprise deployment using multiple Central Sites.
• Experience developing the processes and procedures for failover when a primary site becomes unavailable.
• Experience training other IT resources on Kofax Capture and in more advanced methods for extraction and recognition.
Type of background you are looking for:
• 5 to 10 years of work experience in IT in a technical or production support role in a medium to large-sized organization.
• Minimum of 3 years of hands-on experience installing, configuring, managing and supporting Kofax Capture modules in a mid-sized or large distributed enterprise environment.
• Experience in leading continuous improvement efforts, e.g., creating improved production support, system monitoring and diagnostics processes.
• Ability to effectively collaborate with fellow IT team members to design and implement continuous process improvements for preventing and auditing production application incidents.
• Ability to effectively communicate with IT and non-IT stakeholders to report status, address issues/risks, obtain approvals/support, or share information.
Size of the team: 10
Information on the project:
To design and deploy a Kofax Capture application infrastructure that will be capable of supporting the needs of the Enterprise with high scalability, performance, availability and redundancy. Once deployed, the infrastructure utility will be monitored and managed to address issues before they become problems and to insure a high degree of up-time to meet BPs requirements.
If you feel interested please send me following:
Without these requirements we will be unable to submit resume on this position. If you have any questions please call me at my number (636)[masked] Extn: 6533
Please note: This is a mass mailing. If not relevant please ignore or pass through to the person who needs it.
Please let me know if you have any query or concerns.
Thanks & Regards,
Rose International, Inc.
Phone: (636)[masked] Extn: 6533
E-mail: [address removed]
Please consider the environment before you print this email and/or its attachments