I have a new job opportunity that I’d like to share with you and your network.
Job Title:Desktop Management Engineer
Location: Thousand Oaks-CA
REQ NO 54703
The Desktop Management Engineer will be on point for Tier 3 & 4 Support resolution, as well as to provide a backup presence/capability for all Desktop Management service streams including SCCM Administration, Application Packaging, Image Development or Management, and UAT Coordination.
SKILLS Required / Desired Skills/Experience/Competencies:
• Windows Setup process for both Windows XPand Windows 7– Advanced knowledge of the Windows Setup process for both Windows XP / 7.
• Admin Studio, SMSInstaller, InstallShield– Knowledge and use of tool set
• Preboot Execution Environment (PXE) – Advanced knowledge and use of tool set
• Windows Automated Installation Kit (WAIK) – Advanced knowledge and use of tool set
• VBScriptand/or PowerShell – Strong scripting skills
• Group Policy Objects (GPO), Local Policy Objects (LPO) – Impact on system configuration.
• Microsoft SCCM 2007OSD (Operating System Deployment) technical experience is required
• Windows Vista & 7 technical support experience with advanced knowledge of the Windows registry, file and folder security, local/domain user security, and operating system troubleshooting
• Windows Server Active Directorytechnical support experience with advanced knowledge of OU structures, AD security, local and group policy, and various scripting languages including Visual Basic Scripting
• Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Visio, Project, Internet Explorer, and VMWare
• TCP/IP, DNS, WINS, DHCP, VPN, IPSec thin/thick/web application architectures.
• Microsoft SQL Server 2005 / 2008
• Windows 2003 / 2008 Server
• Security components & technologies such as firewalls and anti-virus policies
If interested in applying for the position please send us a latest copy of your resume in Word Doc along with the below details ASAP, we would get back to you immediately