Let's keep this monthly bouncing ball rolling, we've got Trampoline Dodgeball out near GG Bridge again, followed by Pizza in the Inner Richmond! Let's hope that no kids show up this night!
What's Going on?!
House of Air is a ginormous trampoline park built in an historic airplane hangar out in Chrissy Field. Friday nights after 8pm are adults only - if we buy all the tickets! =).
Date: Friday March. 22, 2013!
Address: 926 (Old) Mason Street, San Francisco, CA
Please Register Early: Sign up by phone or through their website (https://www.houseofair.com/about/). It may sell out!!!
Cost: Trampoline Park is $16 for one hour
Dodgeball Timeframe: 8-9pm. However, arrive early (~7:45PM) to avoid lines and to register early!
Recommendation: Wear workout clothes, because you will break a sweat! Note: You will either have to go barefoot or buy their socks for $2 so plan accordingly!!
How to Find the Group: There are only two jumping spots - dodgeball and the open space of trampolines. I will be wearing a Tough Mudder Orange Head Band (for a bit)!
After Dodgeball: We'll meet back at the sofas in the locker area at 9pm for official intros & to set up rides for Pizza & Drinks!
After Event: Dinner/Drinks - Pizza Orgasmica Inner Richmond (823 Clement Street)!
House of Air to Pizza Orgasmica Directions: http://goo.gl/maps/ct4wb
Note: The place is a bit out of the way from most public transport.
1. Drive (Map out 926 Mason St): The place has reasonable parking. Feel free to carpool.
Note: I will be driving and can fit four more people along the way from Noe Valley (i.e. down Divisadero St.)! I will be leaving around 7:00-7:15PM. Let me know if you'd like to carpool with me or post your requests for rides and pick up!
2. Bus Route/Public Transport (Public Transport Sucks to this area - Post if you need a ride)
From the 43 MUNI Line:
1. Get off at the Tide Building Stop (Presidio Blvd & Letterman Dr)
2. Walk North along Lincoln Blvd. towards Tomey Ave and the GoldenGate Bridge, travel about 350 yards.
3. Turn right at Halleck St. travel350 yards until Halleck St,. ends at Mason St.
4. Turn left at Mason St and walk about 1 mile. Located on the left side of the road (looks like an airplane hangar).
From the 28 MUNI Line:
1. Get off at the Golden Gate Bridge Stop
2. Follow the path down the hill towards Fort Point
3. At the bottom of the stairs, turn right and walk about 500 yards
4. Following any path or street. House of Air will be on your right.
More info Directions: www.houseofair.com/about/directions
Please let me know if you have any questions and/or concerns. Remember to register early and do arrive on time!!!