• EAST BAY MEMBERS -- Meet @ 7pm
Location: Linden Street Brewery
Address: 95 Linden St, Oakland, CA
Note: Please comment or send me a msg, if you would like to meet us at the Salsa party.
Let's get the party started Friday nite!! Join us for a brewery tour & beer tasting joined with Salsa dancing & some authentic street style tacos. Have a great time socializing with lots of fun & laughs while meeting some new friends. Members in the group are always nice & friendly. So, meet some great people while enjoying some
tasty beer, yummy tacos & fun Salsa lesson & dancing. We always have a lot of fun whenever we all get together with several other meetup groups also invited. So, join in on the fun! We look forward to seeing you there!
SF members will meetup at Starbucks at the Bart Station (In front of the Westfield S.F. Centre -- Concourse Level Entrance). At 6:30, we take the Bart (13 mins) to meetup with the EB members at the Linden Street Brewery at 7pm for a meet & greet & intros. Then, we will do a tour of the Linden Street Brewery & free beer tasting. You can also purchase beer by the glass or pitcher. At 8pm, we go next door where the Salsa lesson begins. At 9pm, Salsa party & dancing starts & the taco bar opens up. Salsa dancing is a lot of fun & you will get a pretty good workout. So prepare to work up a sweat!
• FOOD: Papi's Tacos will be cooking up a storm with some " Authentic Street Style" tacos made with all the trimmings (beef, chicken & vegetarian) for your dining enjoyment!
• TOY DRIVE -- Please donate an unwrapped toy or gift for a child. (Canned goods, pet foods and the like are accepted too.) Let's dance & party the night away while helping out a good cause!
NOTE: Please be sure to bring a lite snack before meeting up, since the taco bar doesn't open til 9pm. Dress attire is casual nice & comfortable shoes.
• RETURN HOME: Some of us will be taking the BART back between 11pm-11:30 pm. But, feel free to leave early or later as you like. The party is on til 1 AM :)
Tasting -- Free
Glasses -- $4
Pitchers -- $15
PARTY TICKETS: $15 (Pay at the door)
BART: $2.90 One-way
CASH ONLY PLEASE -- at the brewery & Salsa party for easy & quick bill payment.
• RSVPs -- Out of courtesy, if for some reason you cannot make the event & have RSVPd "YES", please change your RSVP to "No" -- instead of doing a "No Show." We appreciate the notice even if it may be last minute. Thank you for your cooperation!
• NO-SHOW & CANCELLATION POLICY -- Please be courteous & considerate to all members involved in this event by cancelling at least by 12noon on the day of the event. Members with habitual NO-SHOWS & LATE CANCELLATIONS (3 or more) may not be welcomed back to these events.
• IMPORTANT!! PLEASE READ -- Liability Waiver:
Every member is responsible for his/her own safety on all events. Your RSVP to attend confirms that you have read and agree to our Liability Waiver below.
Participating in this event is entirely voluntary and you are responsible for your own safety. When you RSVP "yes" for this event, you are confirming that you understand and accept the risks, dangers and hazards of any outdoor activity and you are releasing and discharging any organizers & event hosts of the meetup group against any liability that arises from your participation in our group or its activities. Our guides are volunteers with no special training or qualifications. They are friends/members showing you around a place that they enjoy. They are not responsible for your safety or actions or anyone else’s.
You can find a link to Meetup.com’s TERMS OF SERVICE located on the bottom of every page on the Meetup site (click on Privacy & Terms--now 2 separate links). When you first created a Meetup Account, you were asked to agree to these terms. They cover what's considered appropriate use and behavior on the platform for both Organizers and Members. This includes a waiver of liability that extends to individual group organizers and the right of group organizers to govern their groups and remove members at any time. If you feel you've seen something inappropriate on the Meetup site, please forward the evidence to [masked].