Back by popular demand, let's start 2013 with some fitness action by trampoline dodgeball-ing!
What's Going on?!
House of Air is a ginormous trampoline park built in an historic airplane hangar out in Chrissy Field. Friday nights after 8pm are adults only.
Address: 926 (Old) Mason Street, San Francisco, CA
Please Register Early: Sign up by phone or through their website (https://www.houseofair.com/about/). It may sell out!!!
Cost: Trampoline Park is $16 for one hour
Timeframe: 8-9pm. However, arrive early (~7:45PM) to avoid lines and to register early!
Recommendation: Wear workout clothes, because you will break a sweat! Note: You will either have to go barefoot or buy their socks for $2 so plan accordingly!!
How to Find the Group: There are only two jumping spots - dodgeball and the open space of trampolines. I will be wearing green sunglasses for a bit!
Contact Info: Emailed to those who RSVP by tonight (1/3/12)
After the Meet: We'll meet back at the sofas in the locker area at 9pm for official intros after we play.
After Event: Dinner/Drinks - TBD after our workout!
Note: The place is a bit out of the way from most public transport.
1. Drive (Map out 926 Mason St): The place has reasonable parking. Feel free to carpool.
Note: I will be driving and can fit four more people along the way from Noe Valley (i.e. down Divisadero St.)! I will be leaving around 7:00-7:15PM. Let me know if you'd to carpool with me!
2. Bus Route/Public Transport
From the 43 MUNI Line:
1. Get off at the Tide Building Stop (Presidio Blvd & Letterman Dr)
2. Walk North along Lincoln Blvd. towards Tomey Ave and the GoldenGate Bridge, travel about 350 yards.
3. Turn right at Halleck St. travel350 yards until Halleck St,. ends at Mason St.
4. Turn left at Mason St and walk about 1 mile. Located on the left side of the road (looks like an airplane hangar).
From the 28 MUNI Line:
1. Get off at the Golden Gate Bridge Stop
2. Follow the path down the hill towards Fort Point
3. At the bottom of the stairs, turn right and walk about 500 yards
4. Following any path or street. House of Air will be on your right.
More info Directions: www.houseofair.com/about/directions
Please let me know if you have any questions and/or concerns. Remember to register early and do arrive on time!!!
Happy New Year!