addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

San Francisco Random Adventurers 20s-30s Message Board › Thanks for Joining SF Random Adventurers 20s-30s!

Thanks for Joining SF Random Adventurers 20s-30s!

Apryl
user 36381382
San Francisco, CA
Hey there,

I just wanted to say thank you for adding my new group and I am very much looking forward to meeting you all.

Also- if anyone is interested in be an event organizer I am looking for a few so please email me with why you would be a great one and what kind of events you would like to host as well as time of the week you are generally available.

If you don't want to organize too many events but want to organize the occasional one I have the system set up so that you can suggest a meetup and then if two people say they are attending- it's on. So that is another option that I am inviting you to use, but please do so in good faith.

Hope to see you soon!

Apryl