San Francisco Tarot Cafe Message Board › We Need Your Opinion About Adding More Meetings

We Need Your Opinion About Adding More Meetings

Anastasia H.
AnastasiaSF
Group Organizer
San Francisco, CA
Hi, Everyone - I've set up a poll to consider the possibility of adding more meetings to San Francisco Tarot Cafe to accommodate our growing membership. Please visit the Meet Up site and let us know!

The poll will be open through Friday, January 25, 2013.

Thanks!

Regards,

Anastasia
Hope
user 10790478
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 1
Yes! I would love to see more meetings. I am never free on Tuesday nights, it is disappointing to have a permanent conflict. I had been planning to leave the group.
A former member
Post #: 2
Having become a total stranger because of the work load, it would be great to see what the new day would be, the time works, but as Hope shared, Tuesdays are almost a permanent day of being unavailable. Thanks for providing this opportunity to reengage with your group. Miss you all.
possum
user 12323866
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 4
As much as I want to go to every meetup that i can, maybe limit people to signing up for a certain number of meetups in a particular time frame (until the day before), so adding more meetups means that more people get a chance to attend?
jacqui
user 5769344
San Francisco, CA
I appreciate your efforts, Anastasia! I haven't been to any events because weekday evenings can be challenging for me too. Is there a chance a weekend afternoon could be available?
A former member
Post #: 3
Adding to Jacqui's idea.....I am fully supportive of this....this would be the ideal situation for me. My Saturday afternoons and Sunday afternoons are always "down times" and would be great to add a Tarot sharing and class as a routine activity!
dan c.
user 30724902
San Francisco, CA
sure.......dan carlisle
Charlie
ShadeOSG
Walnut Creek, CA
Ok I admit to having a little trouble finding the poll. So in case anyone is a space cadet like me it can be foudn here: http://www.meetup.com...­
possum
user 12323866
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 5
Thanks Charlie! I looked and had concluded that the comments were the poll!