California’s Premier Tea Festival since 2006
2012 Tea Lovers Festival
May 4th to May 27th
A City-Wide Celebration of the Love of Tea!
Now Offering Meetup Member Discounts
Something lovely is coming 'round again and it's bigger and better than ever! I know it's far but some "super-tea lovers" really do travel this far for tea events so I'm posting this here.
The 2012 Tea Lovers Festival stretches from May 4th to May 27th this year and will be held throughout the Los Angeles area. The Tea Lovers Festival is for everyone, including children and strives to reach tea novices. tea connoisseurs and tea professionals.
Just the main events are listed here. See details at tealoversfestival.com.
Check out the great discounts our Meetup members are eligible for down below.
Meetup group hosting updates will be found in this Meetup event's "Comments" section.
• TeaVIP Opening Reception: May 4, 2012, 7pm at Royal/T
• Tea Tastings & Studies: May 5, 2012, 3:30pm at Temple Tea and 6:00pm at Bird Pick
• Tea Lovers Marketplace: May 6, 2012, 10am at Royal/T (Free entry)
• Mother's Day Tea Festivities: May 13, 2012, 1pm at Royal/T
• Battle of the Bakers: May 19, 2012, 4pm at Royal/T
• Tea & Meditation: May 22, 2012, 7pm at Creative Chakra Spa
• TeaVIP Closing Ceremonies: May 27, 2012, 3pm at Royal/T
Meetup Member Discount
In the spirit of this year’s theme, “Collaborations”, the festival is offering members of select Meetup groups discounts of 25% off on the "Teaconomist" annual memberships until May 30, 2012 as follows:
• Individual Teaconomist Package: $30/year (reg. price $40)
1 Tea Lovers Tote Bag
10% off programming for the year (tea studies, labs, bus tours, etc.)
• Family/Couple Teaconomist Package: $55/year (reg. price $75)
1 Tea Lovers Tote Bag
1 Pack of Tea Lovers Tea Blends
10% off programming for the year (tea studies, tea labs, tea bus tours, etc.)
To receive the Meetup Discount, call[masked] or email
[masked] by May 30, 2012
• Give your name and the name of our Meetup
• Mention the code “TEA-LOVERS-MEMBER-OFFER”
• Register online at Tea Lovers Festival Information (tealoversfestival.com)
Click the “Program” button
Call[masked] for festival information
8910 Washington Blvd.
Culver City, CA 90232
• Royal/T Cafe Parking Information
Trader Joe’s – free 2 hour parking in structure
“Location” button on tealoversfestival.com for additional suggestions
FREE for the Tea Lovers Marketplace
$10 for Film Screenings
$15 - $20 for Tea Tastings and Tea Studies
$25 - $45 for Tea Labs