Fall is my favorite time of the year, the falling of leaves, changing of color, Equinox will be on 9/23….so let’s celebrate the abundant fall produce and come up with a creative menu.
On the comment section please post the dish and the drink you will bring, if you have plus 1, each of you need to bring a dish or do a main dish and a drink. I will add you to the guest after I review your dish.
This is a gourmet potluck group and dishes should be creative and awesome, like yourself. Homemade is preferred but if it’s store bought make sure it’s
gourmet stuff. We will need
3 -appetizers, (need 1 )
1. Hillary - pomegranate yogurt dip.
2. Wanda Mendes - arancini and a dipping sauce
3. Dee - Brazilian snacks
4. Rebecca -
4 - side dishes,
1. John (Faith's Guest) heirloom tomato stacks with fresh ricotta, grilled zucchini thins, fresh basil and black mission fig balsamic.
2. Erica ( Karim's Guest) Vegetarian chard panade
3. Lori -Polenta Casserole with sautéed mushrooms, Gorgonzola and walnuts
4. Ronni & Trevor: pumpkin/squash soup
5. Saj: Kale Salade
4 - main dishes (Closed)
1. Fern Y - Sweet Potato Sheppard's Pie
2. Karim - Coconut Chicken & Rice or bread
3. Ronni & Trevor: TBD
4. Emily - butternut squash risotto (possibly with some shrimps, TBD)
3 - desserts.(Closed)
1. Carol M - pumpkin chiffon
2. Faith A - Fig Honey Tart and English Mead to drink
3. Emily's plus - Dutch apple pie for dessert
Please check the list to see how many other dishes are in the category you are planning on bringing before posting your dish, so we can have a good balance of food.
Note: Because potlucks rely on each person bringing her/his agreed-upon dish/course, no shows and last-minute (under 48 hours) cancellations will be
barred from future potluck events. The exact address will be emailed 48 hours before the event.
Please check your calendar, before you r.s.v.p.
Group rules apply.
Looking forward to seeing you all at the event.