addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

San Francisco Trail Runners Message Board › EARLY morning long weekend runs

EARLY morning long weekend runs

Matt G.
user 14203943
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 5
Ramping up for a PCTR run at the end of the year, trying to get some long runs in on the weekends. San Bruno Mountain or Marin Headlands (or, if I can't hit the trail, just within SF) is where I generally hit trails near SF. I've been running early to get the bulk of the run out of the way before my kids wake up. If anyone's interested, just contact me directly.

Thanks,
Matt