addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

San Francisco Trail Runners Message Board › Running group for trail running in SF?

Running group for trail running in SF?

A former member
Post #: 3
Hi everyone!

So I'm taking the plunge and going to do my first half marathon in a few months. Was wondering if anyone knows of a running group that goes mainly on trails? See lots of others, but it seems they focus on road running. And this meetup group doesn't seem to meet up that often? I'm new to running, and would love the camaraderie and motivation.

Cheers!
-Showing