Announcing a new Meetup for San Francisco Writers Community!
What: San Francisco Writers Community Monthly Meetup
When: Sunday, April 18, 2010 3:00 PM
800 Post St. @ Leavenworth
San Francisco, CA 94109
This month we have a special guest speaker!AlexisJames
Social Strategist * Blogger * Web Producer
After an early career as a TV news producer, Alexis began her journey to Social Media in 2006.
Since she has orchestrated social strategy for dozens of clients via her company, 10th Floor Media (tenthfloormedia.com).
With her help, authors, individuals, and small business owners have:* Built an established presence online
* Moved into first page search results in a crowded niche
* Become sought-after experts in their field?
* Increased book sales by 500%
Alexis provides Social Coaching to equip clients to engage with their demographic personally as well as creating and implementing full-service Social Strategies ? always with the goal of using personable, transparent communication to engage with a desired demographic and rise above the noise that can permeate the social web.
Her presentation and discussion will include:Socializing your book without managing profiles
* Research bloggers: identify your niche(s), start making a list of sites/blogs within this niche?
* Actively comment: add value to their community
* Directly contact sites/bloggers
* Don't forget about Meetup!
This is a very relaxed format. I am also looking for assistant organizers to help out with some new events and jobs that need to be done.
As always, let me know what you want more of.
Learn more here:http://www.meetup.com/San-Francisco-Writers-Community/calendar/13127417/