addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

San Francisco Writers Community Message Board › Writers' Event with Anne Lamott on 1/18 in Petaluma

Writers' Event with Anne Lamott on 1/18 in Petaluma

theo
user 128014032
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 1
An author of a recent book about coming into one's voice as a writer (Writing Is My Drink), I'm hosting Bird by Bird & Beyond with Anne Lamott next weekend in Petaluma.

Bird by Bird & Beyond will be a day devoted to the craft of writing personal narrative with classes in blog and essay writing as well as memoir and solo performance writing from Tanya Taylor Rubinstein, Candace Walsh, and Theo Pauline Nestor. Anne Lamott's keynote will be "Almost Every Single Thing I Know About Writing." If you're interested, you can find info and tickets on my website: http://writingismydri...­

Also, on January 16th, I will be teaching a free writing class based on writing activities from my new book Writing Is My Drink: A Writer's Story of Finding Her Voice (And A Guide to How You Can Too) (Simon and Schuster, 2013) at 7pm at Book Passage in Corte Maderia.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Theo