Mar 26, 2014 · 6:30 PM
This location is shown only to members
I have always enjoyed the HomeBrew Robotics Club but its once a month and in Mountain View... So I have decided to start hosting one here in San Jose, it's in my garage/back yard, it has plenty of space (for now).
- If you have projects bring them, there will be a show and tell time.
- There may be a 10 minute starter talk of what's new in Robotics at each meeting.
- If you have ideas or hear of some interesting tech hit me up I'm happy to use it to get things going.
- Most of the meetup will be an open hangout you can work on your projects or lend a hand to someone that needs help, Just chit chat.
- Make and Build! (the part I love most) I have 2 welders and a plasma cutter along with metal cutting saws and other tools like soldering irons and the like (There is even a 5x9 CNC in the makings) that you are welcome to use during the meeting, so if you have some robot building to do or electronics to work on bring your project.
- I myself have a few Robot Projects: a BarBot thats a full 8 foot long bar with a serving robot, a much smaller Bot that is more for play and the CNC machine.
- We now have a FaceBook Group (oh Joy):