- The number one goal for us here is to learn/practice how to CONSISTENTLY produce the results that we want.
- Every member is expected to be willing to share knowledge and gears.
- Agenda of the upcoming practice meetup will be decided by member votes before the meetup occurs (Majority wins)
- Members are required to actively suggest a specific topic/theme that we want to practice.
- We strongly encourage members to bring along your significant other so we have more chances to practice with couple shot.
- If we have enough suggested topcis, we will use the Polls feature to vote for the topic we want to cover in the next meetup.
- We will revise the Rules and Format of this group as needed based on the majority needs of members.
Requirements for Uploading Images
- Every member is expected to take turn and play different roles (photographer, model, lighting assistant, documentary person)
- Each member has approximately 3-5 minutes to setup the shot, pose the model and take the shots.
- We will form smaller groups for better collaboration. Each smaller group will consist of approximately 4-5 members (1 model, 2 lighting assistants, 1 main shooter, 1 second shooter (or the third lighting assistant) to capture the behind the scenes and the setup.)
- We expect ALL members to upload images taken on the practice day so we can all see what we did and learn from them.
- When upload the images, please upload the unedited version and edited version (if you choose to enhance it). The importance is for us to see the "before and after" photo.
- Please consider adding the camera settings to the photo so we can see how we set our camera when we took the shot. There is a plug-in for Lightroom that allow us to add EXIF info to the photo as part of the export process. Check it out. http://www.joecolsonphotography.com/wordpress/2009/08/27/adding-exif-with-lightroom-and-lr2-mogrify/.
Edited by Denny Bui on Aug 10, 2011 4:20 PM