add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

San Jose Strobists Message Board › Hello members

Hello members

A former member
Hello Friends,

I am Aviansh and I am from San Jose. I had to take over the responsibility of organizing this meetup group as I din't want a group of 161 members to disintegrate on this website.

A little about myself, I am a robotics engineer and spend most of my time in the lab at SJSU. I worked as a cinematographer and asst. director for a couple of indie movies. I love photography and I was an extensive strobist for quite some time.

So, the main reason I am writing this mail is for getting to know what you guys are looking forward to in this meetup group?

Please feel free to respond with all you ideas and I will make sure that they are incorporated into the group activities.