San Antonio Libertarians Message Board › Libertarian Media

Libertarian Media

user 8580895
Manchester, NH
Post #: 81
Hey, everyone. I've started a new podcast with another San Antonio libertarian, and it's called the Renegade Variety Podcast. We aim to disassociate from the misinformation that plagues society, and move beyond the mental confines that imprison us. We hope to add to the conversation regarding liberty, education, and peaceful parenting. We're finishing up our series on Public Schooling right now, and are delving into psychological drugs and their effects on the brain next. Hope you all check it out, and if anyone has any show suggestions or would be willing to help us out (we're new to this), just send me a PM or post it. Thanks
Our newest episode Stop Drugging Children and our facebook group
Lynn Atherton B.
user 11400675
Kansas City, MO
Post #: 17
Sounds great. I would be happy to help with anything I could. Hope you can come to our meetings and events and see what areas of expertise the various people have. This way we would have a better idea of what you need and what is useful to your efforts. No end of topics that need presenting.
Gil R.
user 14376433
Group Organizer
San Antonio, TX
Post #: 100
Hey Carlos,
Liked your FB site. Some of the other local activists are pretty interested in education and looking for alternatives. Any way you could make it to the St. Pat's Day Celebration on Sunday the 17th and talk informally with some of us about this?