Hello, Truth Seekers!
Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth will hold a press conference this Friday 2-19 to celebrate a milestone: over 1,000 professionals with engineering degrees have signed their petition requesting a meaningful investigation into the three World Trade Center skyscrapers? disintegrations on 9/11. http://www.ae911truth.org/downloads/AE911Truth-Petition&Names.pdf
Architects and engineers who stand behind 9/11 Truth take a very real professional risk, for many of their employers and clients have a vested interest in the post-9/11 world. Several have reported negative feedback by employers, yet have kept their names on the petition because they view it as their moral duty to reassure truth-seekers that the disintegrations of the twin towers and building 7 were caused by controlled demolitions, just as common sense suggests, but contrary to what they were told.
So won?t you follow up on the courageous efforts of these 1,000 architects and engineers?
* Forward the petition to your congressional delegation.
* Send an e-mail to your U.S. representative; if you don?t know who (s)he is, find out at www.Congress.org.
* Send an e-mail to our two U.S. senators: http://feinstein.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?FuseAction=ContactUs.EmailMe
* If you know an architect or an engineer, let her/him know about AE911Truth.
* If you have not signed AE911Truth?s petition, do so now. If you don?t have an engineering degree, join the 6,000+ supporters who have signed it! http://www.ae911truth.org/signpetition.php
* If you have some time on your hands and would like solid and simple arguments to support the WTC?s controlled demolitions, visit AE911Truth?s famed slide show: http://www.ae911truth.org/ppt_web/ppt_selection.php
* Ask the local media to cover AE911Truth?s press conference.
Thanks for everything you do!
Thanks to Dan Noel