addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

San Diego 9/11 Truth Message Board › This group may be coming to a close??

This group may be coming to a close??

CHRISTIE P.
user 13140195
Carlsbad, CA
Post #: 1
Does anyone know why? If there is more support needed I can see where I could contribute more...I like the people in this group, very informative they are about educating the public and they are friendly! It seemed to be well organized. It would be hard to see this group close. What is needed to continue? Christie
GB
user 2471335
Chula Vista, CA
Post #: 144
What's happening with this group?? It would have been nice to get a email about the Organizer change. I hope it doesn't fall apart! They've had so many great speakers and past events.. Hopefully you'll carry the torch in the same way. So Abby and Peter aren't even on the team?
Laura
user 3294782
San Diego, CA
Post #: 444
Sorry for the confusion folks.

Your concern and your kind words are appreciated and reassuring.

This unanticipated and temporary loss of meetup organizer online does not represent any organizational or program changes in real life.

Jeanna has been a member of the leadership team for several years now; we are in capable hands.

thanks!