San Diego 9/11 Truth Message Board › The Tragedy and Hope Online Magazine

The Tragedy and Hope Online Magazine

A former member
Post #: 3
Let's cross-pollinate brilliance with the TragedyAndHope.com magazine. I only recently came across the work of Richard Andrew Grove, originator of TragedyAndHope.com. His first podcast series "Synchronicity 9/11" eventually evolved into his current project, "Peace Revolution" and can be found at www.PeaceRevolution.org.

Currently many great minds are converging within TragedyAndHope.com, and I would love to have neighbors and friends in San Diego join me in this educational journey towards peace.

Laura
user 3294782
San Diego, CA
Post #: 453
Thank you for the links Zachary.

For those of you who are new (or not so new) to 9/11 Truth both these websites are great resources for putting the events of 9/11 into context.

Also, please check out Zachary's new local Meetup >>> meetup.com/PeaceRevolution-SanDiego­

I've been reviewing Wh­at You've Been Missing - Ep. 1 - Exposing The Noble Lie - WYBM which I just discovered on www.PeaceRevolution.org;­ it's very well done, very comprehensive.

Thanks again.