San Diego 9/11 Truth Message Board › Expose MILLIONS to the truth!

Expose MILLIONS to the truth!

Vince B.
vincebodie
San Diego, CA
Post #: 14
I had this idea last night that I just have to share...

Imagine our luck that:

1. 9/11/11 falls on a what will likely be a beautiful late summer/early fall Sunday
2. The NFL kicks off its season on that same Sunday

What does this mean? Tens or even hundreds of millions of Americans will gather outdoors for various reasons. So, let's arrange the world's largest "truth bannering" campaign, by hiring small planes to fly with "Google Building 7" or similar banners over beaches, amusement parks, NFL games, etc. Can we arrange this in 10 days? I would hope so! Are there any small plane pilots who are also seeking the truth, and would love to donate their time and energy to this? I would hope so! Pilots for 9/11 Truth, are you listening?

Let's do this! Forward this on other groups and post it far and wide!
A former member
Post #: 1
Hi, Im new to this meetup. It would be cool if we could do that. Finding people willing to do that may be a challenge. I also think every holiday when everyone goes to the beach we should hand out dvds and flyers. This might sound lame but I watched Nathan Moulton's Activist Movie and it was so entertaining and inspiring. Handing out free dvds in a Santa Suit, who doesnt love free stuff from Santa? lol. Well I look forward to meeting some like-minded people. and spreading Truth to others in a positive way.
Vince B.
vincebodie
San Diego, CA
Post #: 16
Hi Brit,

Welcome! I also posted this to WACLA, and Bruno said they had already looked into it and that it was very, very expensive. I figured as such, which is why I suggested Pilots for 9/11 Truth. I tried posting it on their site, but I wasn't allowed to post as a new member. It may be too late for this Sunday, but I hope the idea gets enough traction to happen eventually.

Anyhow, see you at some of our events!
Vince