San Diego 9/11 Truth Message Board › RE: The Upcoming Meet-up

RE: The Upcoming Meet-up

Aron
t-cell
San Diego, CA
Post #: 3
Hey.
I was just chatin with the black packet, and we were discussing having coffee the day of the meet up.
How are we planning this meet up?
Maybe we could be a little more organized this time, like meet in advance to see each other, and learn about one another, and why they are there.

Its up to every one, so..

Im down.

I would like to go some where very easy to get to.
A former member
Post #: 7
whoever rsvps should contact each other to determine a meeting place. if you wish to meet earlier thats fine but i think others are planning on passing out info at 2
Aron
t-cell
San Diego, CA
Post #: 4
I don't think its a good idea to pass out lit and info again until we can organize our selves more effectively. I think its important that we establish what we as a group know about certain subjects, especially concerning conflict management and non-violence training, and also the facts and information of the subject we are all here to talk about and be a part of: the events leading up to, of, and resulting from 9-11-01.

Seeing as this meet-up is likely to be smaller than the last, as certain members aren't going to be able to make it, i think it would be a good move to shift the emphasis from handing out lit and info to another contact meet-up/ organizing meet-up, like we had in north park one month ago. I'm not saying we cant get the word out, but there might be a more valuable use of our energy for peticular ins
A former member
Post #: 10
if you want to plan other things other than the meetup i post, then please contact me personally with changes you would like to see, posting all of these discussions with different suggestions is very confusing. i can regulate it if you can tell me what you think would work better. thanks.
Aron
t-cell
San Diego, CA
Post #: 6
See thats exactly it. There has been no follow up or cooridation to figure out what were doing.
If were going to act and work together, we have to talk and discuss whats going on (wiki/consenus_method­).
Which is exactly what this is.

So the real question is not what is, but what do you think?
What do you want (if you are planning on attending) from this meet up?
What do you think it should be?

We have a date, a time a neighborhood so far.
A former member
Post #: 10
See thats exactly it. There has been no follow up or cooridation to figure out what were doing.
If were going to act and work together, we have to talk and discuss whats going on (wiki/consenus_method­).
Which is exactly what this is.

So the real question is not what is, but what do you think?
What do you want (if you are planning on attending) from this meet up?
What do you think it should be?

We have a date, a time a neighborhood so far.

Aron
I am not sure what you are getting at. I thought posting new meetup ideas WAS following up on what we did last weekend. When we left each other I thought we had decided that we were going to do the same thing in two weekends. That is why I posted that in the meetup. We are planning a big event, potluck at bamboo lounge in two weeks where our goal is to coordinate and make teams assigned to certain tasks. I deleted the meetup on the 30th because of this confusion, so you can do whatever you would like to, wherever you would like to. If you are unhappy with the way this group is run, talk to me personally about it. you have my number. thanks! I will be happy to hear your ideas.
A former member
Post #: 11
PS MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!