addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

San Diego 9/11 Truth Message Board › Regarding Sat 30th

Regarding Sat 30th

A former member
Post #: 1
Hello gang,

I've contacted several people regarding next Sat. I would like to suggest to everyone instead of passing of literature, that we meet for a brainstorming session instead. We have a place for free over here at The Promenade. Also we can have our own privacy. If you all can make next Sat, please respond. Thanks. The time will be 1 pm.
A former member
Post #: 6
hi. actually, alicia is going to plan for the next official meeting on either jan 14th or the 21st, a potluck at the bamboo lounge (run by a new member truther who is willing to let us use his place of business as a meetup). if you want to brainstorm this saturday instead of interacting with the public, that is fine. but we have another big meetup in the making.
Aron
t-cell
San Diego, CA
Post #: 5
I really like the idea of a brainstorming/ conversation/ strategy meet up as well. But as far as having privacy? I would actually rather have the Meetup some where public where we can have presence and maybe get some passer-bys involved.
In this way we can still get the word out, and still have an organizing session. I know some people are concerned with having to purchase something if we go to a cafe or something, but i like coffee and wouldn't mind be able to get some food while were having our meeting.
A former member
Post #: 11
if you want to plan other things other than the meetup i post, then please contact me personally with changes you would like to see, posting all of these discussions with different suggestions is very confusing. i can regulate it if you can tell me what you think would work better. thanks.
A former member
Post #: 1
I can make the 30th meeting and I am available all day and can make it just about anywhere in San Diego. I think it would be helpful to come prepared with an agenda as well as a list of items we need to bring to the 30th meeting.

Manny