addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

San Diego 9/11 Truth Message Board › The Meetup January 14th

The Meetup January 14th

A former member
Post #: 2
Hey guys,

I am Alicia. I will be helping Abby organize this group while see is traveling over the next two months. I have been in Asia myself so have been late to RSVP. Apparently not many of you have. This meet up is very important. There are 55 members in this group though I have not met anymore than 10. If the truth is something that is important to all of you, which I presume it is, I hope that you can come out and start taking action with us. Sitting behind your computer is not going to help. I know there are a lot of really brilliant minds in this group with thoughts and ideas. We need to come together and throw those ideas around. 55 people is a very good number. if 55 people actually worked together we could have an MUCH larger impact than the 10-15 of us that I know are consistently out there. If you don't have much time to committ, that is ok! We still need your help doing small things on the side. Or at least your input! Positive feedback and especially constructive criticsm are needed.

After taking 10 flights in 2 weeks I have done some thinking and I hope that I will have the honor of sharing those thoughts with you in January (the 14th I believe).

Remember, or if you did not already know, this meetup is being held at the Bamboo Lounge because new member Kirk, the owner of the restaurant, found our group due to our fliering. We are finding people. We have the power to make an impact, to make change. Please, lets work together to seek out the truth and justice.

If there are members of this group that do not fully know what this group is about or are just members out of curiousity, I urge you to join us as well. I will make sure that there is discussion and information for people new to the quest for 9/11 Truth.

I am writing to you 3 and a half hours before New Years in Bangkok. I have to go get ready!! Happy Holidays to you all! and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Yours in the seach for truth,
alicia
A former member
Post #: 12
Alicia,
Thanks for your positivity and energy, it is really great! I wholeheartedly agree with you about the necessity of everyone coming together to plan future action. I am really excited to hear the outcome! I know it will be great.
Happy New Years!