San Diego 9/11 Truth Message Board › An impromptu Fliering session this saturday!

An impromptu Fliering session this saturday!

Aron
t-cell
San Diego, CA
Post #: 7
Hello All!

This is Aron, just letting everyone and any one interested that I will be having an impromptu flyering session this saturday.

I have to get the word out about Cinema Contumacy, which will be going on every sunday in February. I was also planning on putting up the break-away advertisements for the meet-up group (when your out flyering the hard part is getting there, might as well put up two flyers instead of one, right?)

I will be starting at UTC and taking the 101 bus north through UCSD, then to Del Mar, then Encinitas, then Carlsbad, then Oceanside. At that point i'm going to turn east and take the 320/302 through Vista, San Marcos (I plan on hitting both CSUSM and Palomar), then landing back in Escondido.
It will be an all day trip and any one who wants to join me for all or any of the journey would be very welcome.

My cell phone # is 760-703-5452 if you live in any one of the aforementioned cities and can help me find good places (message boards, public announcement type things, popular coffee shops) that would be extremely helpfull.

Thanks! and I hope every one has an excellent and productive weekend!

--Aron