addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

San Diego 9/11 Truth Message Board › RAY STREET AT NIGHT

RAY STREET AT NIGHT

A former member
Post #: 4
Hey guys,

Ray Street at Night is happening this upcoming Saturday. For those of you who don't know, it is an event that is held the second Saturday of every month in the North Park/ Hillcrest area on Ray Street. The street is closed to traffic and all of the art galleries are open and serving wine. Music is play in the streets and its a really enjoyable night full of great art and culture. It draws a lot of liberal people out and I think that it is a great place for people to walk around and talk to others about 9/11 and the administration and/or flier.

It probably starts around 7 and goes for a good few hours. Perhaps I will see some of you there.
Aron
t-cell
San Diego, CA
Post #: 8
This strikes me as an excellent oppurtunity for tableing. I dont think i could bottom line it, but as an idea, some one could set up a table with stickers, dvd's, flyers, ect..
This actually gives me a good idea because the galleries on grand avenue in Escondido do the same thing once a month.
A former member
Post #: 5
awesome! I dont have time to figure out setting up a table for this up coming Saturday but its definitely something that could be looked into and prepared for next month! I'm glad to hear they do the same thing in Escondido... double the opportunity!