addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

San Diego 9/11 Truth Message Board › R.I.P. Donn de Grand Pre, one of the first 9/11 Truthers

R.I.P. Donn de Grand Pre, one of the first 9/11 Truthers

A former member
Post #: 151
(Excerpted from Flyby News for Feb. 5, 2009)

by Stephen M. St. John

Donn Rodney GrandPre', known to many APFN readers as Colonel Donn de Grand Pre, USA (retired), passed away at his residence in Reva, Virginia, on Saturday, 24 January 2009. Mr. De Grand Pre was born in Overly, North Dakota to Leo GrandPre' and Mae Arnesson GrandPre' on 20 February 1926. He served his country in the U. S. Army and, after retiring from the Defense Department, was active in real estate and authored seven books.

The first important steps in the quest for 9/11 truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, were taken by Donn de Grand Pre within days of the 9/11 attacks, when he convened a joint meeting of military, commercial and private aviators and other aviation professionals to analyze the alleged flights of 9/11. Their conclusions were unanimous: these flight paths, particularly those of the jets that hit WTC2 and the Pentagon, could not have been made by flight students on their maiden voyages in big jets, or even by seasoned pilots, but rather, only by remote control of the aerial vehicles.

Somehow, Philip Zelikow and the rest of the 9/11 Commission members and staff steered around this professional assessment offered by de Grand Pre. The Joint Chiefs of Staff were all apprised, but said nothing. Hopefully future investigations will sort this out.

Donn de Grand Pre knew many of the Happy Hooligans of the North Dakota Air National Guard that flew out of Langley Air Force Base in Virginia on 9/11. He knowingly pointed to an awards ceremony held for members of this 9/11 NORAD component by the Governor of North Dakota a year after 9/11. Citizens are not subject to the military. Somehow Judith Miller of the New York Times missed this story. No doubt she was chasing Curveball at the time!

An interesting interview that Donn de Grand Pre did with Alex Jones can be heard and read by clicking this link: http://www.show-the-h...­
Peter H.
user 3471076
San Diego, CA
Post #: 319
That's an amazing story, which I hadn't heard before. That's also quite a name, Donn de Grand Pre... wish I could have met him.