San Diego 9/11 Truth Message Board › Richard Gage, AIA | on the Chip Franklin Show, KOGO 600AM

Richard Gage, AIA | on the Chip Franklin Show, KOGO 600AM

user 3294782
San Diego, CA
Post #: 425
Richard Gage, AIA
Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth
on KOGO 600AM San Diego
A former member
Post #: 2
Thank you Laura for posting this KOGO interview with Richard Gage. And thank you for gettting the word out in letting people know that Richard Gage was speaking at the Joye Beers, because of this groups efforts I was able to attend Richard Gages presentation and I learned much about the factual evidence and what the scientific facts are really showing. I liked how Richard Gage educated the audience that it's a grass roots cause planting seeds and pushing for a reinvestigation.

Richard Gage truly reminds me of a modern day Muhatma Gandhi only there education backgrounds are different. Gandhi was an attorney and he recognized the unjust laws in India put for by Bristish rule and Gage is a licensed Architect who recognized that those three buildings that collapsed on the 911 attack shouldn't have collapsed by a plane collision. Gage's peaceful, truth, and very thorough approach is brilliant as was Gandhi.

I highly recommend 911 Truthers to on there spare time to watch the movie Gandhi, not only is it a great education on how Gandhi in a very civilized manner was able to resist unjust laws, the movie has some beautiful scenery and music.

The movie Ghandi is available on DVD at many San Diego public libraries so you can borrow and watch it for free.

user 3294782
San Diego, CA
Post #: 427
Hi Diane : )

I'm sorry I didn't get to see you at the JBC's presentation (I was only able to make the Encinitas presentation - wow, also SRO!)

Richard did really well with this interview. So well, in fact, I don't think Chip will have the nerve to have him on again.

Great recommendation Dianne.

I know I could do with a little refresher course in unwavering and resilient commitment.

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win -- Mahatma Gandhi