San Diego 9/11 Truth Message Board › more corporate media attacks

more corporate media attacks

Peter H.
user 3471076
San Diego, CA
Post #: 355­

Citing Popular Mechanics seems like their go-to move, which is understandable. Isn't it sad watching the truth bludgeoned with the same mealy, discredited piece of propaganda.

A former member
Post #: 11
What's wrong, Peter? You mean you don't want to be a part of the Mainstream Media Cult?

I think it's good these magazines that think that there "gods" I think it's good that they show there true colors by coming up with some way to make a buck off of a very important film piece that has so much attention on it. The fact that Popular Mechanics has to say that this film is a "Conspiracy theorist" film and that conspiracy theorist don't rely on proof is absolute NONSENSE. And I can really see these Time Magazine and Popular Mechanics magazine for what it truly is name calling, blah, blah, blah, nonsense.

I guess as the mainstream media continues to show how much they like to show how dumb they think people are then this will hopefully leave them out in the cold. Non-mainstream media needs to continue to put new stuff out ..... What's bad for mainstream... is good for non-mainstream!
Peter H.
user 3471076
San Diego, CA
Post #: 357
I agree with your points Diane. Popular Mechanics in no way refutes our arguments, and in many ways implicates itself with their arguments. I also agree that to the extent we can present an alternative to the mainstream media, we will attract greater numbers.

Permit me to make one petulant point here though. When you use the word "there" please be mindful of whether you should be using "their", "they're" or "there". It shouldn't be this way, but many people (particularly on this issue) will count your grammatical errors against the substance of your arguments, so a little effort will go a long way towards opening minds to your message.

• Use there when referring to a place, whether concrete ("over there by the building") or more abstract ("it must be difficult to live there").

* There is an antique store on Camden Avenue.
* The science textbooks are over there on the floor.
* There are many documents that are used in investigations

• Use their to indicate possession. It is a possessive adjective and indicates that a particular noun belongs to them.

* My friends have lost their tickets.
* Their things were strewn about the office haphazardly.

• Remember that they're is a contraction of the words they and are. It can never be used as a modifier, only as a subject (who or what does the action) and verb (the action itself).

* Hurry up! They're closing the mall at 6 tonight!
* I'm glad that they're so nice to new students here.