addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

San Diego 9/11 Truth Message Board › we knew this already, right?..

we knew this already, right?..

Peter H.
user 3471076
San Diego, CA
Post #: 369
Peter H.
user 3471076
San Diego, CA
Post #: 371
This thread name has potential.

top-10-connections-between-nist-and-na­nothermite

http://world911truth....­
A former member
Post #: 16
Yeah, this last post you put up, Peter.... it's very clear that It's the most astonishing "Conflict of Interest" in American history, between NIST and connections to the thermite explosive material. So the department of Justice doesn't do anything, nor does the Attorney General..... and it doesn't talk about it in the article but what about "Congress" ? Many elected representatives are asleep at the wheel. How they continue to look the other way and do absolutely nothing regarding the current continued unjustified two wars this country is in?!

Well, Term Limits for all of congress.... minimum of six years.... THAT's IT!!!!!!! It's ridiculouse the mockery this congress has turned there political service into well a good CUSHY JOB.... with benefits good pay. No longer are any elected federal officials in it to actually serve the interest of the people they represent.... All of Congress are in the position for the CUSHY JOB. It's sickening how they just sit back and let this war continue with no justification or backing of the American public.

I say we clean all of Congress out.... they ARE NOT SERVING THE INTERESTS OF THE AMERICAN PUBLIC. Get them all out... they've done the most dispicable job and then they even collect there paychecks...HOW DO THEY SLEEP AT NIGHT? I mean talk about MOOCHING OFF THE SYSTEM!

So.... clean them out get a whole new set of representatives in Congress.... people with integrity and keep it at a six year term....... WE NEED TO GET dinosaurs out.... and never let this type of situation happen again.

Congress should be an opportunity for a person to serve the people and later advance a career after six year term at the most. Serving in congress should absolutely not be a way for all these old geisers to mooch off the system with a cushy job.

Has anybody ever seen the movie, Mr. Smith Goes to Washington" ? Its a great movie.... boy I really wish that some day we could get people with integrity like the actor in the movie i just mentioned... to serve this great coutry and then after there term.... then its a great service to put on a resume.... done deal... move on and get a REAL JOB!

What do you think, Mr. Peter?

Diane.
A former member
Post #: 17
Oh, I forgot to post the movie I mentioned in my above post... Mr. Smith Goes to Washington. Great movie to watch over the Thanksgiving Holiday. And, hey, it's on the net on U-Tube....

http://video.google.c...­
A former member
Post #: 18
Are you on your Holiday Vacation, Peter, I was hoping for what you think about my thoughts on term limits on Congress?

Let's say you are thinking that six year term is not long enough for a congress person to see a law through that he or she has been working on, often times it takes a congress person quite a long time to see a project through. Well, I already thought of that, Peter, after a six year term then a former Congress-person who wants to help his project that he or she had been working on while in public office, then that person can vlounteer there time to help the next elected official or serve government while volunteering part-time seeing that there law or project they worked on gets off the ground.

People with a passion to serve there country who have integrity will do what is necessary and wont' be in it for the pay check. The current set of congress persons continue to sit on there hands and do nothing but collect there pay checks.......while the country continues to sell itself to help other countires like China and Isreal and who knows what other countries but not this country.

Diane
A former member
Post #: 19
Let's see what Congress does with the new supposed War Surtax....

<http://www.latimes.co...­