addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

San Diego 9/11 Truth Message Board › Holiday Money Bomb for Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth!

Holiday Money Bomb for Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth!

A former member
A message from World911Truth:

Friends,

We would like you to take a minute to visit this special page:

http://world911truth.org/money-bomb-for-ae911truth/­

We have organized a special Money Bomb campaign for AE911Truth and we would really appreciate your contribution.

The Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth team work very hard and deserve our full support. Now is the time to give it back to them so they can be stronger in the coming year as they approach 1,000 members.

Our Target: $25,000 until January 1st, 2010

Please send this page to all your friends and donate generously!

Happy Holidays to all.

World for 9/11 Truth
A former member
Post #: 20
Thanks for posting this Abby, I looked at the website and also Richard Gage's other website with his recent two hour interview and I thought Richard Gage did an amazing job with answering questions very clearly. Having architects in my family I think it's great that Mr. Gage takes an enormous amount of his free time to devote to such an important cause.

I think it would be great when Richard Gage gives interviews or presentations, I think it would be really great if he would explain terms like "trusses" and "metal decking" Because he explains that the World Trade center was built so very solid, capable of NOT collapsing due to a plane collision or fire, but I notice he does use terms which often times Architects do use those terms like "trusses" and "metal decking". However, for the general public I think it would be helpful to explain how "trusses" are engineered and are required to pass building codes. Also "metal decking" what exactly is "metal decking" and why engineers and architects use this type of structure, again, I'm assuming the WTC would not have passed building codes if the building didn't have these structures.

The American general public is very fortunate to live where buildings have been extremely intelligently designed by architects and engineers that so many of us take it for granted that some very intelligent people designed things so that we don't have to worry about buildings falling down on top of our heads.

If the pancake theory did in fact bring sky scrapers down.... I think there would have been structure modifications put in place long ago to ensure that buildings wouldn't collapse in such a manner.

Diane.