San Diego 9/11 Truth Message Board › Charlie Sheen

Charlie Sheen

A former member
Post #: 5
I have never met Charlie Sheen, but I really don't believe he is guilty of domestic violence. I am calling BULLS--T. I think they are trying to mess him up because he had the courage to to stand up and ask for the truth. If I am right about this can we all just somehow let him know he has our support. Pray to whatever God or Goddess, or animal or Rock Star you pray to and ask them to keep him strong. These Parasitic filthy creatures will destroy as many seekers of the truth as they can. They just underestimate the passion and the power of this whole movement. The truth IS going to come out. Stay strong Charlie!! Stay strong and talk to every person you meet. When the plumber comes to make repairs put "Zeitgeist" on and turn the volume way up. I bet he (or she) comes out and asks what your listening too , the plumber at my house did. So I started doing it when ever anyone is in the house. It's cool how it works, the plumber, the maintenance man, the neighbor. " WE WILL BE VICTORIOUS"..
Jim L.
user 9606159
Anaheim, CA
Post #: 2
I agree that he could be being setup. But then he also has a history of it. He did decline to do the voice over for our video's, which I understand also. First make the money, then be heard as loud as you can with what money you can spare. My understanding is that Charlies father has a strong opinion about 9/11 also. It's one at a time. But you would think that you would have heard SOMEWHERE that ae911truth reached 1000 Architects, but alas they have obtained full control of your TV channels....all of them. Actually there is one anomaly with the 3rd NBC digital station in some markets. This is the US channel, intentionally ironic. This is actually a Russian station that broadcast's new like this to our own people. Kind of like the "Radio Free Europe" that we used to broadcast to the Soviets. They put people like Ron Paul, and Jesse Ventura on spots on a regular basis. Check out the 8am news there.

Anyway, I hope Charlie does bid his time and use his influence to help the education of America on our issues with the 9/11 Government explaination.