align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

San Diego 9/11 Truth Message Board › I nesd some help with DVDs and a website.

I nesd some help with DVDs and a website.

A former member
Post #: 10
I need some general help. I am looking to hand out DVDs (Obama Deception, Fall of the Republic) in my area (La Verne, Pomona, CA) I am looking to build a website and label the videos with web address. On the web site would be directions to copy and hand out DVDs on their own, and stick a label on the back directing people to website. Website would also have We are Change address, Infowars, other important links. I hope you can see how this could grow. Also on the site would be a forum where we could share how to find cheep DVDs, how to coy them faster, good places to go for handouts, and a place for people to find each other in similar locations. I am one of those people who don’t have a meeting close by but I want to do something, I bet there a lot of people that. If you can help me out in any way I would appreciate it. I’ve never built a site before, and I don’t have a lot to spend. If you want to take the idea and run with it that’s fine too, I am busy with kids and work and I’m having a hard time getting this together. I just want to get this started. Email me @ kellypool2@hotmail.com.

Thanks
Kevin Kelly