San Diego Animation Group Message Board › emota Seeking Art Director and Motionographers

emota Seeking Art Director and Motionographers

Jacinda B.
user 33538602
San Diego, CA
Post #: 1
Hello!

I'm the studio manager of emota, Inc., a motion agency in Hillcrest specializing in story-driven video. We are currently seeking an Art Director with a talent for Motion Graphics for possible employment. We would also like to add a wider variety motion graphics talent to our freelance roster.

A bit more about emota: our directors and artists use film and motion graphics to collaborate with clients, from concept to delivery, producing work that is emotional, effective, and entertaining. From our studio in Hillcrest, emota works with a broad range of clients in the advertising, fashion, service and consumer products industries. A short client list includes LEVI'S, Dockers, Tempur-Pedic, Qualcomm MEMS Technologies, W Hotel Residences, and the latest work being for National University. We recently won the Petco account and have just begun creative for their first video. We also collaborate with other agencies, like Silverlign in LA; and Meads Durket, I.D.E.A. (formerly Bailey Gardiner and Fishtank) and Greenhaus in San Diego. We enjoy giving back to the community through charity work for TrancenDance and the San Diego Ad Club. Our work is already award winning locally and we strive each day to push the limits and produce nationally, and even world recognized entertainment.

Our highest priority will be for art director-level motion designers skilled in storytelling and playful design. I encourage anyone interested to check out our work here and post your reel to the San Diego Animation Group on Vimeo at https://vimeo.com/gro...­. Many thanks for entertaining our request!

Kindest regards,
Jacinda Buchanan
Studio Manager
emota, Inc.