Whether it is to start your own business, take the next step in your current role, manage large scale international companies or just a complete change of your career - an MBA can give you this opportunity.
QS World MBA Tour brings over 120 of the world’s top business schools to San Diego on Tuesday, October 28th. This provides a fantastic opportunity to meet face-to-face with admissions officers and get the answers to all of your MBA questions in one day.
Free Entry for San Diego Happy Hours members. To register follow the instructions mentioned below.
Attended B-Schools from May 2013 includes:
*Wharton, Harvard, Columbia, NYU Stern, Columbia, UCLA Anderson, George Washington Univ., Baruch College – Zicklin, Fordham Univ., Johns Hopkins Univ., St John's Univ. – Tobin, Washington Univ. – Olin, Northeastern, Univ. of Miami, Univ. of South Carolina - Darla Moore, Univ. of Miami, Wake Forest, Hult, Bentley Univ., Queen’s, Richard Ivey, Henley Business School, IE, IESE, RSM Erasmus and many more.
This event is for you if you are looking to:
- Meet face-to-face with admission directors from top international and local B-Schools
- Network with Ivy League MBA Alumni members (to be confirmed)
- Take or improve your GMAT score
- You are interested in MBA scholarship opportunities and funding advice – QS offers $1.7M MBA scholarships
- Get one to one advice on your MBA essay, application and MBA interview
Westin San Diego
400 West Broadway
San Diego CA 92101
Registration Opens – 04:30pm
Pre-fair presentations start – 05:00pm
Fair opens – 07:00pm
*Attend any time between 04:30pm-09:00pm
To receive FREE admission (for your group only) you must do ALL of the following:
1. Register at this site http://goo.gl/txy2ux and answer the registration questions.
2. Print out this page that shows your RSVP and bring with you to the event.